NAVIGATE ALL MY SITES

"I am mesmerized by the pet paintings you have done. How did you ever figure out how to paint their souls?" Deborah C.

SNEAK PEEK AT TWO MORE DOGS ON MY EASEL THIS WEEK

IN PROGRESS
(digital camera puts a horizontal sway in pics)
Two more paintings in progress this week, Finn and Sammi.  I expect to have darling little Sammi done in one more sitting then rush shipment later this week.  Beautiful Finn is in a Victorian bed with lovely blue & white linens which you'll see emerge shortly in the next sitting with him. 
A personal note....
Please note that all the portraits in my commission list will be done very shortly!  I'm working overtime to meet the demands and this week has really put me over the hurdle of feeling overwhelmed with orders!  I'm so grateful to have this opportunity to share in the special bond between you and your precious pets.  With that in mind, I'd like to mention that I'd be delighted to paint people portraits as well, especially since that's the first subject I pursued decades ago.  Of particular joy would be to have the chance to paint someone with their pets, perhaps your spouse, children, grandchildren or yourself with your furred or feathered friends! :o) 
Please email your images for a quote on a custom painting of
PEOPLE & THEIR PETS

No comments:


taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

...and one of my beautiful boys

...and one of my beautiful boys

and here are my big boys

and here are my big boys

...and our other big boy

...and our other big boy

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring