NAVIGATE ALL MY SITES

"I am mesmerized by the pet paintings you have done. How did you ever figure out how to paint their souls?" Deborah C.

Westie Dog Oil Portrait - Izzy Noel in "Backyard Explorer Extraordinaire"


scroll down to view this painting in progress
Izzy Noel in "Backyard Explorer Extraordinaire"
River City Westies 2010 Winning Photo by Jackie Sears
Oil Painting by Jeanne ILLENYE
SOLD - Donation
100% donated to River City Westies
Jackie describes Izzy as "pure joy on four legs". Be sure to click the above link to RCW to read more about Izzy's story.

If you would like a portrait of your precious pooch please email me at jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net

click image to enlarge

6 comments:

Carol J. Forrest said...

What a lovely painting of a mischievious little dog. Once again, Jeanne, you've captured the personality of the animal!

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Thank you SO much, Carol! Isn't Izzy adorable? Jackie describes her as being "pure joy on four legs". I can just imagine her romping around in the leaves as shown here in "Backyard Explorer Extraordinaire" which makes me think how a backyard can be like an entire forest to a perky little pup! Thank you for your lovely comments! Jeanne

geraldine.boley@googlemail.com said...

Beautiful painting!

Karen Kay said...

I love, love, love your Westie painting!

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Thank you SO much, Geraldine! Izzy was so delightful to paint in her perky checked scarf...and those leaves...loved working from this fabulous photo. Thank you for your lovely comments! Jeanne

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Thank you SO much, Karen! Isn't she a cutie pie? I only wish I could meet my subjects in person...but then again, I'd probably be so entertained in play that I'd never get any work done! :o) Thank you for your lovely comments! Jeanne


taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

...and one of my beautiful boys

...and one of my beautiful boys

and here are my big boys

and here are my big boys

...and our other big boy

...and our other big boy

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring