NAVIGATE ALL MY SITES

"I am mesmerized by the pet paintings you have done. How did you ever figure out how to paint their souls?" Deborah C.

JUGGLING COMMISSIONED ORDERS

STILL LIFE COMMISSIONS ARE ALL COMPLETED AND SHIPPED EXCEPT FOUR IN PROGRESS...THINK I SHIPPED ABOUT 20 PAINTINGS SINCE LAST WEEK...BEEN WORKING AS FAST AS I CAN...AS FAST AS THE PAINT WILL DRY BETWEEN LAYERS...WITHOUT COMPROMISING QUALITY AND DETAIL... FOLLOWING IS MY SCHEDULE:
on my easel right now
LACEY - DEFINITELY WILL BE COMPLETED WK OF 8/8
CARMEN MIRANDA - AIMING TO COMPLETE WK OF 8/8
IZZY NOEL - AIMING TO COMPLETE WK OF 8/15
RUSTY
SCOTTIE
FUJEE
Doxie Pile O' Pups
Baby Bunnies
and more...
To schedule a custom portrait of your furred or feathered friends please email your photos to me at jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net

Remember, NOW is a good time to get your order in for a custom portrait before the Christmas rush when I focus on creating my "Little Gems" still lifes for holiday gift giving!

No comments:


taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

...and one of my beautiful boys

...and one of my beautiful boys

and here are my big boys

and here are my big boys

...and our other big boy

...and our other big boy

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring