NAVIGATE ALL MY SITES

"I am mesmerized by the pet paintings you have done. How did you ever figure out how to paint their souls?" Deborah C.

SWEETPEA Custom Dog Portraits Painted with Love

"Sweetpea"
8x10 inches / oil on panel
SOLD
 It's always an extra privilege when a client requests a painting of their beloved pet as a memorial to them, as was the case with Iraida's precious little Sweetpea!  She always seems to be smiling in all her photographs which may be why I, too, was smiling while painting her portrait! Maybe she was looking on with approval....
Client Photo alongside finished painting.
To commission your own pet portrait email your photos to jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net

2 comments:

Carol J. Forrest said...

Sweetpea is adorable! What a wonderful keepsake, not only for the immediate future, but to pass down through the generations! Kudos to you, Jeanne, for the wonderfully smiling Sweetpea!
Carol

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Thank you SO much, Carol! Isn't she adorable with her happy countenance? I can only imagine how darling she was in person. It's always an honor to create a portrait in memoriam of a preciousl little one. Thank you for your lovely comments! Jeanne


taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

...and one of my beautiful boys

...and one of my beautiful boys

and here are my big boys

and here are my big boys

...and our other big boy

...and our other big boy

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring