NAVIGATE ALL MY SITES

"I am mesmerized by the pet paintings you have done. How did you ever figure out how to paint their souls?" Deborah C.

Lacy White Westie Terrier - WIN A FREE PET PORTRAIT OIL PAINTING

"Lacy"
8x10 inches / oil on panel
SOLD
Lacy is an absolutely charming subject so I was delighted to paint this commissioned portrait for my client. 
10% of proceeds will be donated to:
 OHIO WESTIE RESCUE / RESCUE ME!
http://westie.rescueme.org/Ohio
* * *
On another note, again this year I will be painting the winning photograph in the upcoming
Winner receives a FREE 8x10 inch oil painting of their photograph.  You can scroll down to see the painting I'd done for the winner last year.  Hope you can submit a photo of your Westie as it's for a good cause - - to help River City Westies raise funds that benefit the rescue, care and emergency treatment of so many Westies in need who don't have a loving home like yours! 

So check out their site to learn more about helping and see if you can snap a fabulous photo of your little Westie and you could
WIN A FREE PET PORTRAIT BY ME!

No comments:


taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

...and one of my beautiful boys

...and one of my beautiful boys

and here are my big boys

and here are my big boys

...and our other big boy

...and our other big boy

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring